[Mageia-dev] wine [263611] new version 1.5.7

Anssi Hannula anssi at mageia.org
Wed Aug 1 21:50:19 CEST 2012

27.07.2012 19:22, Frank Griffin kirjoitti:
> On 07/27/2012 12:20 PM, Anssi Hannula wrote:
>> 27.07.2012 19:18, Frank Griffin kirjoitti:
>>>
>>> Please also address the issue of a similar initial Wine popup
>>> complaining that it can't find a usable mono.  The current mono is
>>> installed on my system, but apparently has the same problem being
>>> recognized as gecko.
>> Thanks, will look into it. (I guess I had installed it at some point and
>> forgot it)
>>
> The mono prompts are relatively recent, probably introduced in the last
> couple of versions.  Thanks.

Submitted now.

For the record, it'd be nice if someone volunteered to maintain our
mingw cross-toolchain (~5 packages, ~directly from Fedora).

For now I just bundled a minimal version in the wine-mono package (like
with wine-gecko), but it isn't really very nice, especially considering
that two packages need it now...

--
Anssi Hannula