[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Aug 14 05:20:31 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 14 August 2012 04:26, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> Have you actually done the fs conversion or not?

No.
According to the usrMove page, it says that _some_ packages will not be installed due to not having converted it, and skipping them.
In my case it's the other way around, most packages was not installed, and urpmi exited with an error, and gave a huge scroll history so large I couldn't scroll back farr enout to se if anything was installed at all.

I haven't updated my cauldron in about two months or so. Mostly because of a few threads warning not to update because of new this and that which would reasult in crashing KDE or the like.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324