[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 14 11:07:09 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 14/08/12 10:02 did gyre and gimble:
> On Tuesday 14 August 2012 10:54, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> There is a slight chicken and egg problem at the moment, but what
>> you see here is expected.
>
> Then the instructions should be more clear on the fact that it is
> possible that most, if not all packages will fail to install, and not
> just -some- packages as it's written now.

Sorry. It *was* some at the time, I guess now that's grown. However, I'd
rather retarget those instructions now for upgrades anyway, rather than
cauldron users as there can't be too many stragglers left now (or at
least not ones who cannot read a mailing list and see solutions to their
problems).