[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 15 00:54:45 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 14/08/12 23:36 did gyre and gimble:
> On Tuesday 14 August 2012 23:35, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Thanks for your patience with this. I've now fixed the bugs in dracut,
>> so it *should* work a lot better now!
>
> It works. \o/

Yay! Thanks for confirming :)

> Now I have to figure out how to install rpm, with all dependencies. in order to complete the upgrade. But that should be easier. ;-)=

Yeah at the start of the thread (before you identified where the problem
was), I think I mentioned installing the filesystem package first with
--allow-nodeps. Then everything else should go as smoothly as any other
update :)