[Mageia-dev] The life After usrMove - KDE failure

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Aug 15 13:39:10 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Johnny A. Solbu at 15/08/12 12:22 did gyre and gimble:
> On Wednesday 15 August 2012 13:06, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>> On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:43:37 +0100 "Johnny A. Solbu"
>> <cooker at solbu.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I finally managed to complete the usrmove conversion,
>>
>> Would you mind sharing how you were able to?
>
> It turned out to be a bug in dracut, which colin fixed last night.

Yeah, just for reference, the bug was in the newer dracut versions. Most
people doing the upgrade did so with (approximately) the same version of
dracut as in mga2 (I deliberately held back on updating dracut for this
reason).

So this bug would only affect users trying to convert with dracut 023+