[Mageia-dev] date/time on the BS?

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Wed Aug 29 05:07:06 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:39:01AM +0200, eatdirt wrote in
<k1jha6$ql2$1 at ger.gmane.org>:
>Sorry to ask for help (again) but I have a locally unreproducible
>build failure on the BS, I am so desperate that I am suspecting a
>date/time shift:
>
>Does this suffix shows the time on the BS?
>
>0.20120828222902
>
>Is it 28/08/2012? If yes, that's a few hours late and would explain
>my build failures, never at the same file/location:

Well, could it be that that timestamp is based on UTC? In other words,
currently a 2 hour offset from Paris CET?

That said, I did notice yesterday that pkgsubmit.mageia.org at some point
did display things like "Submitted -1141 seconds ago", so it could well be
that the clock still is off too.

Remmy