[Mageia-dev] Fresh mga2 install - NO screen !

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Aug 30 15:02:38 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Digigold at 30/08/12 13:57 did gyre and gimble:
> (I add "ro 3" not "init 3", but get the same result.)

Yeah the word "init" is not needed here, just a "3" will do. Although
such runlevels are really just compatibility with a somewhat outdated
concept, and appending "systemd.unit=multi-user.target" is arguably the
more "correct" way of specifying things. That said, "3" is considerably
shorter to type and has much less chance of typos so I struggle to
recommend this alternative with a straight face :p