[Mageia-dev] ANN: shadow-utils & util-linux with new default paths in testing

Luc Menut lmenut at free.fr
Sat Dec 1 12:23:00 CET 2012

Hi,

Le 20/11/2012 23:43, Luc Menut a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Following my proposal to fix and unify default paths after UsrMove
> http://www.mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/2012-November/019931.html
> I pushed in cauldron core/updates_testing shadows-utils-4.1.5.1-2 and
> util-linux-2.22.1-7 using these default paths:
> PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin for normal user,
> PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin for root.

If there isn't any objection, I would push these 2 packages in
core/release, so that we can rebuild and fix some bugs before beta1
mini-freeze.
These packages are part of the chroot; can I just rebuild shadows-utils
& util-linux in core/release, and the chroot will be automagically
updated with the new packages, or does it need particular action from
someone with enough power !!

Regards,
Luc