[Mageia-dev] strange GTK theme issue under KDE

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Dec 4 14:33:56 CET 2012

On 12/04/2012 01:25 PM, Robert Fox wrote:
> When using Evolution under KDE - certain elements do not show up until I
> move the mouse over them (see snapshot)
>
> Is this a theme issue?
>
> This also happens in Libreoffice during the printing dialog - many
> elements in the window re missing until I move the mouse over them . . .
Libreoffice, as far as I know, uses gtk2 theming (or possibly Qt, not
sure about what's packaged in latest mageia). Can someone confirm ?  But
in all cases this should be a different issue.
Can you also test whether other gtk3 applications are affected, such as
"gedit", or "nautilus" ?
And gtk2 applications ? (such as gimp) ?

Thanks in advance,

Hugo