[Mageia-dev] Updating cauldron: BAD signature

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Wed Dec 5 21:02:37 CET 2012

Op woensdag 5 december 2012 14:12:39 schreef Johnny A. Solbu:
> On Wednesday 5. December 2012 13.51, Pascal Terjan wrote:
> > The package looks fine on our server:
> Weird. it looks fine when checking on mga2, but not on cauldron.
> I fixed it by deleting /var/cache/urpmi/rpms/ and ran it again. This time
> with no problem.
>
> oh well. Guess it was a urpmi-proxy hickup, which I installed and configured
> just prior to this error.
> > What mirror are you using?
>
> ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de

by any chance did you have an out of disk space on that directory? it might be
possible that that could be an urpmi-proxy problem from that.

the only other reason i can think of if this happens, is, if it's first
installed and used without manual configuration (or exactly at that time). or
first used with an out of date mirror with other rpm signature or something.