[Mageia-dev] Looking for a Mentor

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Dec 8 12:05:25 CET 2012

Hi Filipe,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:41:42 -0200
Filipe Saraiva <filip.saraiva at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Mages,
>
> I am looking for a mentor to help me with packaging for Mageia. I have
> interests in scientific softwares and I am creating a SWI-Prolog package.

Nice.

> I applied my name and more informations in packaging apprentice
> candidates's table:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager#Packaging_apprentice_candidates

In case you didn't find one yet, then I have enough time for that. However, I'm
technically mentoring several other apprentices, but for various reasons, they
do not initiate enough activity on their own, so I'm not too occupied with them.

You can find me on IRC as "rindolf" on #mageia-mentoring .

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish