[Mageia-dev] Big problem with a rpm => freeswitch

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sun Dec 9 13:46:34 CET 2012

On Sunday 9. December 2012 11.19, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
> I can help cleanup the spec

I've done some initial cleanup and commited (but not submited). I'm sure some more cleanup is be needed, I can't do much more today. my familly requires my precense soon. :-)=
I have not yet tested a full build, so I don't know if my cleanup broke the entire package. I only tested that configure ran without problems. There's a possibillity that some items ends up where it shouldn't.

2 notes:
The sub package «codec-siren» have a reference in the description to patent licensing requirements for comercial use, which places it in tainted, unless it's already there.

At the end of %configure and prior to starting %build, it contacts the internet for some reason.
==
Registering you for ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com ..... See you in August. ;-)
==
A patch to disable that might be required.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324