[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release flamerobin-0.9.2-3.mga3

Jani Välimaa jani.valimaa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:46:48 CET 2012

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:28:54 +0100 (CET)
philippem <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:

> Name        : flamerobin                   Relocations: (not
> relocatable) Version     : 0.9.2                             Vendor:
> Mageia.Org Release     : 3.mga3                        Build Date:
> Tue Dec 11 20:25:14 2012 Install Date: (not installed)
> Build Host: jonund.mageia.org Group       :
> Databases                     Source RPM: (none) Size        :
> 903807                           License: BSD-like Signature   :
> (none) Packager    : philippem <philippem>
> URL         : http://www.flamerobin.org/
> Summary     : Graphical client for Firebird
> Description :
> FlameRobin is a database administration tool for Firebird DBMS based
> on wxgtk toolkit.
>
> philippem <philippem> 0.9.2-3.mga3:
> + Revision: 329795
> + rebuild (emptylog)

You should not use SILENT in all commit msgs between two releases. Or
when there's only one commit with whole commit msg silenced and you bump
the rel. All these breaks the %changelog. :(

I'm pretty sure there are changes between releases to be shown in
%changelog.