[Mageia-dev] Autobuild logs

Christiaan Welvaart cjw at daneel.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 21 13:23:23 CET 2012

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, Pascal Terjan wrote:

> Logs for each run are about 1.5G
>
> I am considering only keeping logs for latest build (or maybe the
> previous success if the package is now failing)

Maybe keep an old failed build log if the latest build also failed and the
log file sizes are different (e.g. >1k smaller or larger).

In the 18-12 run some package builds were still killed (timeout?) e.g.
chromium-browser-unstable-25.0.1354.0-1.mga3.src.rpm . Maybe this can be
noted on the webpage, and even be included in the statistics (#timeouts
listed).

     Christiaan