[Mageia-dev] File Commander Linux repo configuration

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 26 19:57:40 CET 2012

According to http://silk.apana.org.au/fc2development.html I ought to be able
to configure a repo from the content of
http://silk.apana.org.au/rpm-stable-dev/fcl.repo :

	[fcl]
	name=File Commander repository (stable)
	baseurl=http://silk.apana.org.au/rpm-stable-dev
	enabled=1

I'm having no luck on fresh Cauldron installation. There seems to be no man
page for urpmi or urpmi.addmedia, and urpmi.addmedia --help doesn't seem to
tell me enough about what I need to do. This is what I tried:

urpmi.addmedia FCL --distrib --interactive --probe-rpms --no-md5sum
http://silk.apana.org.au/rpm

but I get no media.cfg file found and so stuck wondering what to do. :-(

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/