[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release edje-1.1.0-0.r67830.1.mga2

Matthew Dawkins mattydaw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 02:14:01 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Thierry Vignaud
<thierry.vignaud at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 10 February 2012 22:08, trem <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
> > trem <trem> 1.1.0-0.r67830.1.mga2:
> > + Revision: 206947
> > - update to release 67830
>
> s/release/commit/ or revision...

Well you obviously know the answer, so why not be a little more cheery and
supportive.

Honestly trem there is away to know if something in each package directory
actually changed. I don't think just because you did a blanketed svn up
across the e trunk, that each package changed...

This is a little trick we've used for awhile LANGUAGE=C svn info | grep
"Last Changed Rev:" | cut -d: -f 2 | sed "s@ @@"

a little example
cd edje
svn up