[Mageia-dev] Error message while trying checkout a package?with mgarepo

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:55:45 CET 2012

Στις Κυριακή 12 Φεβρουάριος 2012 12:47:00 Michael Scherer γράψατε:
> Le dimanche 12 février 2012 à 11:38 +0100, Dimitrios Glentadakis a
> écrit :
> > Στις Κυριακή 12 Φεβρουάριος 2012 11:16:26 Michael Scherer γράψατε:

> > > Feb 11 15:03:50 valstar slapd[2240]: conn=1159066 op=3 MOD
> > > dn="uid=dglent,ou=People,dc=mageia,dc=org"
> > > Feb 11 15:03:50 valstar slapd[2240]: conn=1159066 op=3 MOD
> > > attr=sshPublicKey
> > > Feb 11 15:03:50 valstar slapd[2240]: conn=1159066 op=3 RESULT tag=103
> > > err=19 text=modify breaks constraint on sshPublicKey
> > >
> > > Are you sure that you used the complete
> > > It seems that the key that was uploaded was not in the good format. Can
> > > you make sure that you used the complete ssh key, ie the whole line, not
> > > just the binary encoded blurb in the middle. Without the beginning,
> > > ( ie ssh-rsa/ssh-dsa ), there is no way it would work, since openssh
> > > cannot guess the format and the algo to use.
> > >
> > > So try again by using the complete line :
> > > ssh-rsa XXXx....XXXX foo at example.org
> > >
> > > And if this solve the problem, could mentors please ensure that newer
> > > packagers actually really understand how ssh is supposed to work before
> > > directing them to sysadmin for diagnosing the same problem over and
> > > over?
> > >
> > > ( alternative version : code proper error reporting in identity )
> > > ( 2nd alternative version : add a foolproof mgarepo command to create
> > > and upload keys into our ldap )
> > >

> > i tried it again without success.
>
> What did you tried exactly ?
>
> ( cause I see that something looking like a ssh key ended in the mobile
> ldap field, but I also see the same constraint violation on sshKey that
> I save earlier, but i am rather sure to have tested the change and seen
> people able to upload keys before )

i added the complete line of the file ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub
it starts with : ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBALDU4.........ygi2efzDPmBw== dglent at localhost

Something that i did before too but as it did nt work i tried multiple times (also once i tried to added from AAAxx and this is what you saw in the logs probably ) and once i forgot to change the filed label and i added to the mobile filed. Actually i cannot delete this field (mobile) either, i have the error message "page not found"

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis