[Mageia-dev] Error message while trying checkout a package?with mgarepo

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Feb 13 13:00:16 CET 2012

On Saturday, 11 February 2012 16:22:52 Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> Στις Σάββατο 11 Φεβρουάριος 2012 15:00:42 nicolas vigier γράψατε:
> > On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> > > Στις Σάββατο 11 Φεβρουάριος 2012 14:41:59 nicolas vigier γράψατε:

> > > it works, it gave me this:
> > >
> > > [dglent at localhost mgarepo]$ svn co
> > > svn+ssh://svn.mageia.org/svn/packages/cauldron/null/current Password:
> >
> > > Password:
> > It shouldn't ask you for password if you uploaded your ssh key on
> > https://identity.mageia.org/
>
> in https://identity.mageia.org/ i choose sshPublicKey i add my key , i clic
> ok but there is no field added

Hmm, works for me on my unprivileged test account.

Was any error message displayed?

> - (also i did it a second time and i did
> nt see that was the field Mobile, and i added in the mobile field. Now
> impossible to delete it. I have the message page not fount) -

The sshPublicKey attribute is currently present, with this value:
ssh-dss
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
dglent at localhost

I have deleted the 'mobile' attribute on your account.

I tested with my unprivileged test account, and I could add and remove
'mobile' without problems. However, I could not remove an existing
sshPublicKey, in which case I get the 'Page not found' message. But I could
change the value of the existing sshPublicKey value.

> i tried again to see if the key was applied somehow in the background of
> the identity.mageia.org but it asks me always for a password

You may want to provide output of ssh-add -l, and 'ssh -v svn.mageia.org' ?

Regards,
Buchan