[Mageia-dev] Can't switch to virtual consoles

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Tue Feb 14 19:01:09 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Juan Luis Baptiste <juancho at mageia.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that now I can't switch to a virtual console
> (ctrl+alt+F#), is this intentional, or a bug ? I have searched
> bugzilla but didn't found anything.

Hmmmm... I just tested it on one of my VM's and I can switch to
virtual consoles, so it is something specific to my laptop. My card
is:

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Sandy Bridge
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc NI Whistler
[AMD Radeon HD 6600M Series] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])

Is anyone aware of this or should I open a bug report ?

--
Juancho