[Mageia-dev] New Dracut: Please test

Damien Lallement mageia at damsweb.net
Thu Feb 16 18:25:14 CET 2012

Le 16/02/2012 15:51, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> 'Twas brillig, and Damien Lallement at 16/02/12 14:28 did gyre and gimble:

>>> Same here.
>>
>> Same for me: initrd only have '/bin/plymouth' inside...
>
> Ouch...
>
> Can someone who can still boot (i.e. into older kernel) post a log of
> the dracut command and the output from lsinitrd on the resulting image?

I only can send you my weird initrd:
http://pastebin.com/LsAaTEiP

Running dracut again worked as expected...
FYI, kernel and dracut were updated at the same time when I encountered
the bug. Perhaps a bad running when kernel + dracut at the same time?
--
Damien Lallement
Treasurer of Mageia.Org

twitter: damsweb - IRC: damsweb/coincoin