[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release postfix-2.8.8-1.mga2

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 15:57:06 CET 2012

Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Le 19/02/2012 01:08, luigiwalser a écrit :
>> Name        : postfix                      Relocations: (not relocatable)
>> Version     : 2.8.8                             Vendor: Mageia.Org
>> Release     : 1.mga2                        Build Date: Sun Feb 19 01:05:54 2012
>>
>> luigiwalser<luigiwalser>  1:2.8.8-1.mga2:
>> + Revision: 210583
>> - 2.8.8
>> - fix creation of /etc/sysconfig/postfix on clean install (mdv #65025)
>> - add openssl dependancy for certificate generation on install (from mdv)
> As certificate generation is done through rpm-helper scripts, the
> dependency should rather be in the latest package.

What?

>> - fix README.MGA filename
> Reverting previous change without reason can hardly be considered a fix.

The reason is the package didn't build.  You had the source file named .MGA, copied to a file called .mga in the buildroot, and listed as
.MGA in the files list.  The package didn't build due to the missing file.  I checked other packages and the capitalized version seems to be
the standard way to name it, so I fixed it.