[Mageia-dev] rpmsrate cleaning

Anssi Hannula anssi at mageia.org
Fri Feb 24 15:22:10 CET 2012

24.02.2012 00:36, Anne nicolas kirjoitti:
> Hi there
>
> While working on debugging isos, we found out that a big cleanning
> should be done on rpmsrate. Below a list of packages non available in
> Mageia. Can you please add a status
> deprecated
> imported
> don't import
>
> so that we can clean this
>
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Cleaning_rpmsrate

I guess tetex-latex should be replaced by texlive, not removed?

It isn't very clear to me if listing it in "Deprecated / Do not import"
means it would be removed, which would be wrong AFAICS. It should rather
be replaced.

Hm, does rpmsrate work for Provides or is it for names only? Just
wondering if tetex-latex entry is broken or if it works properly (by
installing texlive instead).

--
Anssi Hannula