[Mageia-dev] Looking for a packaging mentor

Pierre-Malo Deniélou malo at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sun Feb 26 13:09:50 CET 2012

Le 25/02/12 18:57,Jeff Robins nous adresse ces quelques mots :

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a packaging mentor.  I live in California, USA (UTC-8),
> but most communication will be by e-mail, so the time difference
> shouldn't be a problem.  Unfortunately I'm only fluent in English.
>
> I am looking to maintain lm_sensors and possibly more packages as time
> permits.
>
> I am an Electrical Engineer and embedded designer/programmer. Lots of
> experience with PCI bus, I2C/SMBus and programming in C/C++.  I've
> compiled and tested the latest stable lm_sensors locally and will start
> the packaging process with it sometime in the next week, just to try out
> the process with a real package.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Welcome!

I saw that you registered on
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager.

Great.

I can be your mentor, although I'm in the UK. If you don't mind being on
IRC (#mageia-mentoring) in the morning or sending emails when one of us
is asleep or at work, then there's no pb.

See you.
--
Malo