[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release dovecot-1.2.17-3.mga2

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:20:17 CET 2012

Le 27/02/2012 08:00, Maarten Vanraes a écrit :
> Is it necessary to have these --with[out]* compile flags in the package
> description?
maybe not necessary, but definitively useful.

> maybe it'd be better to just list whatever support it has been built with.
It has been a standard practice for all our packages allowing
conditional build options for quite a long time. Of course, this could
be mentioned elsewhere as package description.

--
To spot the expert, pick the one who charges the most money.
		-- Murphy's Theory Concerning Antique Dealers