[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release dsniff-2.4-0.b1.1.mga2

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:27:38 CET 2012

Le 04/01/2012 15:16, Anssi Hannula a écrit :
> On 04.01.2012 11:54, Michael Scherer wrote:

>>> Oh yes we do. Atleast from 2010.1
>>
>> We did for 1, not for 2 or cauldron or anything else. So as long the
>> package is not pushed on 1, I think we agreed that people could not care
>> about upgrade path from Mandriva.
>
> Well, I don't like that, IMO we should not remove upgradeability so
> soon, even if we won't officially support it.
>
> But anyway, this affects people doing 2010.1->mga1->mga2 as well... Or
> are you saying that isn't supported either, and people should do new
> installs??
No, I just find it painful to add an ugly epoch tag in the spec file
just to avoid some very few clever people (clever enough to run this
kind of software) the need to run a pair of commands to update this
specific package.

However, if you prefer, just fix the spec file, I don't really care.
--
BOFH excuse #171:

NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full