[Mageia-dev] imported .src.rpm / .spec attribution

Florent Monnier monnier.florent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:23:10 CET 2012

Hi,

In Mandriva I was using this command to make proper attribution of imported
.spec files:

$ mdvsys import foo.src.rpm --message 'this spec file is imported from Fedora
where it was written by X'

I'm trying to make the equivalent with this command:

$ mgarepo putsrpm -m "this spec file is imported from Mandriva where it was
written by X" package.src.rpm
error: no such option: -m

$ mgarepo putsrpm --message "this spec file is imported from Mandriva where it
was written by X" package.src.rpm
error: no such option: --message

$ mgarepo putsrpm --help | grep -- -m
    -m LOG  Log message used when commiting changes

What is the right command line to achieve this?

Thanks