[Mageia-dev] please stop doing "bugs" for updating magia 1

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Jan 11 05:32:50 CET 2012

On Wednesday 11 January 2012 03:28, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> I mean, stop asking updates for mageia 1 just because there is another
> newversion.

May I suggest that next time, say it in so many words.

Some of us are not good at reading between the lines, and your original post was written in a way that indicated that it was not clear on that you where talking about just what you said you where talking about in your last post. :-)=

And I agree with you. Updating packages in a released product just because a new version is out is not a valid reason by itself. If on the other hand it fixes some bugs or security holes, it's worth considering.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324