[Mageia-dev] PHP + phpBB mod capabilities needed to fix bug 1956 - please help

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:48:32 CET 2012

2012/1/12 Marja van Waes <marja11 at xs4all.nl>:

> Moreover, in article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights it
> says:
> Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.......
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights#Article_18

Yes, so why do you deny these right sto the majority of the forum people?

> This article was of course written for all those cases when someone has
> different thoughts, conscience and/or religion than we have.

< It is evident from what maāt wrote, that he is convinced the edit time
> should stay very limited. Why do we ignore the universal declaration of
> human rights and try to force him to do something that is against his
> conscience?

I guess you agree that those principles where written with the spirit
of democracy behind it all - so you agree also that those declarations
do not say that one has the right to force his opinion on all others.

As I wrote in the bug report: we will hopefully see a decision about
this in next council meeting to close this discussion for good.

--
wobo