[Mageia-dev] RATHER URGENT: Restaurant reservation limit for FOSDEM Saturday Night (READ THIS, even if you're unsure yet)

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Sun Jan 15 12:14:32 CET 2012

Hello,

me and eatdirt are looking into good restaurants for us to reserve for the
Saturday evening dinner.

To facilitate us in this task, I would ask that everyone who _MAYBE_ will
come, to note yourself on the wiki page:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Fosdem_2012#Dinner_Saturday_night

(also you can still help for stands, if you're up for it)

NOTE: it's easier to reserve for X people and later tell restaurant there's
gonna be X-4 people. so IF there is a *chance* that you'll be there, _PLEASE_
note yourself on the wiki.

Thanks in advance & See you then,

AL13N