[Mageia-dev] Fwd: gnome-boxes/distro integration

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jan 27 14:59:26 CET 2012

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 27/01/12 10:59 did gyre and gimble:
> 'Twas brillig, and Olav Vitters at 27/01/12 10:50 did gyre and gimble:
>> gnome-boxes maintainer asking that distributions add automatic
>> installation support for their distro to the relevant components
>> (gnome-boxes + other parts of the stack)
>
> Go Teuf!!! :)
>
> If no one else does this, I'll certainly give it a pop (tho' I'm not
> sure Zeeshan has fixed my last libosinfo bug I reported :D)

For reference I was referring to this post:

https://plus.google.com/109973678654056732542/posts/PbSBPnh2bTJ

and this:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=libosinfo.git;a=commit;h=829c6fd86b3c7e4973e520bc78e7c1f0ee2071e7

is the fix by Christophe Fergeau today :)