[Mageia-dev] Fosdem 2012 - Mageia stand

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:49:05 CET 2012

2012/1/27 Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be>:
> Op vrijdag 27 januari 2012 21:16:27 schreef Marja van Waes:
>> > but we may have a problem when the general assembly is there, because
>> > likely everyone will want to be there...
I personally will want to be there, of course...

>> I suppose I was the last one to start contributing (september 1st 2011),
>> so I think I should take care of the Mageia stand during the assembly.
>
> oh, come on, we are all equal...
>
> maybe we can find some people from stands next to us to look after it for just
> one hour and stick a paper on it, that we're at general assembly in room XX
> and that they could reach us there...
That is a really good idea and I think the FOSDEM people won't have
anything against it, we are not in Germany after all where some events
do really tell us, we have to be at the stand every minute.
Germans and their organisation talent :/

/me included, so I would really like to see more people in the wiki
planing. There's some kind of cultural genetic inheritance after all
:D

Oliver