[Mageia-dev] UiAbstraction4mcc feature proposal

Steven Tucker tuxta2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 04:24:35 CEST 2012

Okay, so as promised I am ready to start on MCC2.

I have had a play with libYui that is in Cauldron, so using C++, to
create a window and buttons.
Ready to get going on the real code, but waiting on the Perl bindings to
hit Cauldron.

I'll start writing out some formal plans, but I have been giving some
thought to the code and am starting to form a general overview of how I
think it could be coded.

I'll report back once the perl binding arrive and I have some code and
plans ready.

Cheers

Steven