[Mageia-dev] Evolution strange menus

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Jul 2 11:27:29 CEST 2012

On 07/02/2012 10:02 AM, Robert Fox wrote:
> I use KDE under Cauldrun and Evolution - and Oxygen-gtk style - tried
> others but it got worse . . . how can I reset to "default" style for
> Evolution??
>
> Thx,
> R.Fox
The screenshot is the result of a new 'feature'  from gtk+-3.5 (wrt
gtk+-3.4).

I 'fixed' oxygen-gtk to look good with this change, but so far the fix
is only in git master (the gk3 branch).

See https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/artwork/oxygen-gtk

you can give a shot at compiling it, its quite straightforward, I think:
git clone -b gtk3 git://anongit.kde.org/oxygen-gtk
(and follow readme)

In any case this will be released into oxygen-gtk3-1.1.0 in a couple of
weeks.

Hugo (oxygen dev)