[Mageia-dev] ProposedFeatureMageia3: Quickformat

Stefan Wilhelm sw1976de at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:50:19 CEST 2012

>>>So basically, you want someone else to take the duty of porting some
unmaintained code you're the only one interested in ? Why not volonteer
to do the work directly ?

Hmmmm, I understand what You mean. My request seems to sound rude. Im
not sure if Iam the only one who is interested in that tool. When I
was beginning to work with Linux I was not sure how to format an
external device. Of course now I know it but for beginners this tool
would be very helpful and handy.

Honestly I would love to do the rework by myself. Unfortunately my
skills are ending after some little packaging.

Please dont blame me: this is only a proposal, a feature request. It
is a suggestion how Mageia3 could be another step forward. If nobody
agrees with that or we cant find anybody who is willing to help then
it is okay for me.
For me it is importand that I tried it.

Thanks for attention!