[Mageia-dev] [HEADSUP] systemd 186 landing

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jul 5 01:15:13 CEST 2012

Hiya,

I'll land the new systemd tomorrow if no one shouts.

Thinks of note in this release are some changes to the ntp mechanism
(time-sync.target will not currently start until I tweak things so any
services starting after it might have timing issues right now) and some
upstream rpm macros for use with service management in packages which we
may be able to use instead of some of the rpm-helper stuff eventually.

Anyway, nothing seems hideously broken here so I'll push it tomorrow.