[Mageia-dev] would it be possible to update gnome-tweak-tool ?

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Jul 12 09:33:05 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 04:51:31AM +0100, Simple w wrote:
> I see that gnome-tweak-tool crashes:
[..]
> ]$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/gnome-tweak-tool
> gnome-tweak-tool-3.4.0.1-1.mga3
>
> seams that this package still wasnt updated to the new gnome version
> that now is landing in cauldron and thats why it crashes.
> Would it be possible for whos packaging gnome in cauldron to update
> this tool (since is much needed to configure gnome)?

The sources are available at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-tweak-tool/

3.4.0.1 is the latest version available.

Note that gnome-tweak-tool is unmaintained. Maybe you want to assign it
to yourself and package git or e.g. ask upstream to release a tarball?
My focus is limited to packaging what is available.

--
Regards,
Olav