[Mageia-dev] Queation on importing mdv2010.2 packages

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Jul 13 08:50:12 CEST 2012

Hi.
I am browsing trough the bugzilla, looking for what people want to have package, and I notice they are missing some packages that exists in mdv.
but i am unsure on what to do with the mkrel when importing mdv packages. Some of the packages may have, say "%mkrel 4".
Do I increase the mkrel, or should I reset it to 1 when importing and pushing to Cauldron?

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324