[Mageia-dev] ANN: enna package dropped

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jul 14 14:14:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

As it could not be rebuilt for new udev, I've now dropped the package
"enna".

It would not build with the latest Elementary libs and it doesn't look
like it will get another release and has been abandoned upstream.

I'm not sure, but I think "enjoy" might go some way to replace enna and
geexbox has now switched to xbmc as it's frontend.

If someone wants to fix it up, they are most welcome. It's in the
obsolete tree in subversion, so just move it back out of that if you
have fixed it.

Cheers