[Mageia-dev] Merge MCC and KDE config center

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sun Jul 22 15:10:04 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 07:54 +0200, Pierre Jarillon wrote:
> I don't know if this is a safe way but it should be interesting to have a look
> on it.
Speaking as  gnome user, sounds awful.

MCC is one of the strengths of the distribution, and the fact you can
run it outside of kde or gnome is really important.

A kde plugin or whatever they call it to let you run the mcc drak
programs inside the kde control panel thingy might be OK, but there's a
risk the standalone shell would be no longer maintained.

Liam

<book year="2012" publisher="Wrox" edition="5">Beginning XML</book>