[Mageia-dev] what to do about misc packages?

K R n54 at gmx.com
Tue Jul 24 22:10:42 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Oliver Burger
Sent: 07/13/12 08:41 AM
To: Mageia development mailing-list
Subject: Re: [Mageia-dev] what to do about misc packages?

 Am 12.07.2012 23:08, schrieb n54 at gmx.com: > > I can help with Django. And Python3 packages and subpackages. > Good to hear that. I was hoping you'd say so. I took python, python-django and python3 as maintainer but not the python-django sub packages. Should I take them officially as well, and just cc you and others in case of bug reports or work overload on my side? Oliver

Hi! Please take them as well and send CC in Bugzilla.

 kamil