[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release rpm-mageia-setup-1.148-1.mga3

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:19:43 CEST 2012

On 26 July 2012 14:12, Christiaan Welvaart <cjw at daneel.dyndns.org> wrote:
>> Cjw, for some reason, g-ir-extract-deps is now in
>> %{_libdir}/rpm-mageia-setup/g-ir-extract-deps
>> instead of /usr/lib/rpm/mageia/g-ir-extract-deps
>

> Caused by automake 1.12 I think. The solution is to add in the specfile:
> %define _libexecdir %{_prefix}/lib

That makes it go to /usr/lib/rpm-mageia-setup/g-ir-extract-deps
But it was previously in /usr/lib/rpm/mageia/g-ir-extract-deps
So that's not all.

> IIRC this is preferred anyway, so we could change the definition of
> _libexecdir systemwide and rebuild everything (=

Humm... It was %_prefix/lib until mdv2010.1.
RH/FC differs there, it's %_prefix/lib

We changed when tmb merged manbo stuff into main package.

I fixed in my git repo since that was not intended.