[Mageia-dev] Mageia on Raspberry-Pi (ARM port)

Barry Jackson zen25000 at zen.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 01:26:41 CEST 2012

On 22/03/12 18:26, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> 'Twas brillig, and brett at 22/03/12 15:12 did gyre and gimble:
>> regarding this.
>>
>> Can you please expand rtp....I don't know what that stands for.
>
> rtp is his IRC nick name :)
>
> rtp = Arnaud Pitard
>
> Col

I got mine too :)

Has anyone actually managed to net-install Mageia-arm in a qemu vm?

I appear to be able to access the mirror (either my local copy or
remote) but files (like mdkinst.sqfs) which are there refuse to download
- errors like "HTTP: error -5".
Nothing in server logs when using local.

I'm suspecting issues with net access from qemu - any help appreciated :\

Barry