[Mageia-dev] [Mageia-sysadm] Feature:RpmDrakeShowsAdvisories

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Tue Jun 12 00:18:18 CEST 2012

Op dinsdag 12 juni 2012 00:14:55 schreef nicolas vigier:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, AL13N wrote:

> > > Yes, we need someone to fill out the descriptions file until the tools
> > > to generate it are ready. Thanks for volunteering !
> > >
> > > We can sync the descriptions file on the mirror from svn automatically.
> >
> > any idea where the location of the svn file is?
>
> It's not on svn yet, but can be added if you want to be responsible for
> filling that descriptions file.
>
> > > And you are responsible for browsing validated updates on bugzilla every
> > > day to manually fill out the descriptions file for each new package. Ok
> > > ?
> >
> > hmm, sounds like alot of work.
>
> That's why it's not done now. And is waiting until we have tools to
> generate that file automatically with the advisory email.

while this sounds nice (is the advisory email also manually?), it might take a
while to get this done.

I was thinking if we have QA do this at the moment they validate the email and
have them commit directly to a svn location. is this possible as a quick
solution?

perhaps you could add some details and howtos and pointers on that Feature?
since this is about the tool for it?