[Mageia-dev] QA process for GNOME 3.4.2 for Mageia 2
olav at vitters.nl
Tue Jun 12 13:01:28 CEST 2012
For Mageia 2, I'd like to:
- get my act together and fix a bunch of bugs (a lot of wrong
suggests/requires, resulting in bugs&crashers)
- provide GNOME 3.4.2 as update
But this concerns loads and loads of packages.
How to best proceed?
I saw mentioning that QA is really busy. How can I make this as simple
as possible for QA (not for myself)?
- first fix the various bugs
- provide each bug as update
- one massive GNOME 3.4.2 update?
- do everything in one go (combine 3.4.2 update with the bugfixes)?
- try and split out all the changes as much as possible (e.g.
evolution would need new evolution-data-server, so must be updated
at the same time).. but ideally go for filing a bug per
More information about the Mageia-dev