[Mageia-dev] Proposed Feature:UiAbstraction4mcc

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 13 16:37:52 CEST 2012

mercoledì 13 giugno 2012 alle 15:20, Steven Tucker ha scritto:
> You are not a perl developeer, what do you code in? libYui is in C++
> with bindings for perl, python and ruby that I know of.
Well let's say C++ should not be a problem :)
If we have a perl binding and we can save the interface we have
by now, it could be a good first step in which we just add
a new interface to what we have in perl... but as said
I'm not a perl developer so i need more time to understand
what the code we have now does...

Angelo