[Mageia-dev] Collaboration policy

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Jun 17 20:34:33 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:49:12 +0200
Anne Nicolas <ennael at mageia.org> wrote:

> Hi there
>
> As discussed in meeting last week, a collaboration policy was needed to
> make things clear and clean about reusing code/patches/artwork... from
> other projects / distributions.
>
> As a result, Colin wrote one on the wiki:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Collaboration_policy
>
> Please have a look on it. Any comments welcome until tomorrow evening.

I tried following the putsrpm example there with a package from SUSE and it
failed with an error message:

<<<
mgarepo putsrpm -m "Import SUSE package" ~/npapi-vlc-2.0.0-3.2.src.rpm
error: no such option: -m

I'm on Cauldron. So either mgarepo or the synposis in the policy should be
fixed.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish