[Mageia-dev] Remove upgrade functionnality in installer

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Jun 24 13:15:04 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:50:14 +0200
Anne Nicolas <ennael1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I'd like to propose this one:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:RemoveUpgradeInstaller
>
> Feel free to comment

I personally don't mind because I always do network upgrades using urpmi/etc.
I don't know how many people will miss this functionality, but if it
simplifies the maintainers' lives, and no longer works properly anyway (because
people may install packages that are not on the DVD), then I'm all for it.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish