[Mageia-dev] ANN: For the brave. systemd v185 in cauldron updates_testing

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 26 11:20:41 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 26/06/12 09:36 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 25/06/2012 11:38, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>> Wonder how best to debug? Are you certain it was the systemd upgrade
>> that caused this or could there be something else lurking do you think?
> It is clearly the systemd upgrade here, as upgrading only those packages
> causes the problem, and downgrading them fix it.

OK, that's good to know.

> pam modules usually support a debug flag. Testing is a bit invasive,
> tough, I'll try again tonight if possible.

Great. I'm holding off on pushing this to a wider target in order to
test this specifically. I wonder if it's related to libudev... did you
definitely upgrade the dmsetup (especially lib[64]devmapper1.02) stuff
from testing too and not just systemd? (I can't immediately see any need
to rebuild more than that for pam_mount stuff. but I could be wrong).