[Mageia-dev] ANN: For the brave. systemd v185 in cauldron updates_testing

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:41:28 CEST 2012

Le 26/06/2012 11:27, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> Therefore, I'd hope this is just a product of me not rebuilding
> everything under the sun for new udev...
>
> That's my current guess... :)
...and the winner is....(heavy rolling drum sound)... invalid keyboard
mappings. I'd say some udev rule is just missing, but what is puzzling
me is that only X display is affected, whereas TTY display is OK.

How are keyboards mapping managed nowadays ?
--
BOFH excuse #449:

greenpeace free'd the mallocs