[Mageia-dev] Backports Summary

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Tue Jun 26 22:15:16 CEST 2012

26.06.2012 22:25, Thomas Backlund kirjutas:
> * backports is supported as long as the rest of the release
>

> Comments? Questions ?
I think we should change the wording from "supported" to "tested". Currently we can
"support" backport with a newer version of the backport. But i don't think it's a wise move
to mark backports repo as an updates repo. So i don't see how we can _support_ backports.
And QA has no time to deal with updates for backports (i mean to search for security holes
in backports). But this can be discussed tomorrow.

--
Sander